Aggregator gang
Thank you very much for your hard work!
Thank you for the chapter update!
Please keep them coming.

Here's another thanks for picking this up. As others have said, your translations are good and easy to follow. I noticed that in some spots (like the guild card) the English is dropped on top of the original. This worked well, I could both read it and see the fancy formatting of the original.

Even though it is not perfect (who and what is?) it reads good and fluently. I'm really happy with it! 😊

Thanks for the hard work. Hopefully the manga manages to wrap everything up okay despite the LN author having passed. Looking forward to your next one regardless.

Power Uploader
I'm not English, anyway i was able to read it without problem, so for me, and as i can see for the others too, you did a really good job🙂 i hope you continue this serie

Dex-chan lover
i dont understand how these people can machine translate, do they use like a separate keyboard to input the characters or is it just a guessing game until the right characters show up

Double-page supporter
Translation seemed fine, honestly.
I've seen worse handmade translations to be honest, didn't realize it was machine at all.
I guess not having long and complicated dialogues helps, but still, good job.

thank you, please continue. Translation was good especially when compared to othe MTL manga's/manhua

Thank you so much for picking this up! I think your translation was quite good. So you did a good job!

Dex-chan lover
u did a good job, dude. Some others who used machine translator didnt even bother to correct the grammar. so in a reytrospect, u are better. keep it up, dude.

Group Leader
It's pretty good. It can get pretty hard using MTL. A lot of things get lost in translation and trying to make sense of it all can get frustrating for the translator. This is an above par MTL.
Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
@o5938553 Why cant it be both?
200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread