Fed-Kun's army
damn keigo and non keigo really doesnt translate well at all

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IVE DONE HIRAGANA ON SMART PHONES YOU HAVE TO HOLD THE LETTER THEN SLIDE TO THE OTHER OPTIONS
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

maxresdefault.jpg

jak

Contributor
So Rumiko decided to support Komi? She's a good friend. So glad they introduced her.

Dex-chan lover
There is literally a middle seat where komi and manbagi can seat beside tadana together. Why didn't they pick that seat

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the author previous methods, Rumiko gave her a chance so in turn, Komi has to give her a chance later.......*sigh* I don't like how this works but that's what they're doing.

That aside.......Komi and Tadano together make a perfect combo, and no matter how flustered they are right now, with that distance you can't escape hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
If I am the one who sit across them and then see this two, my feelings will full of rainbow during the trip.

@Koikoi too far I think, you will be cut off from the other.

Dex-chan lover
Does everyone agree that for the progress of the romances is better Isagi to disappear for several chapters?

Double-page supporter
WHOLESOME!!!!
WHOLESOME AS FRICK!!!

12:35 AM where I'm at and this pulled my sleepiness away.

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Nobody gonna talk about how Naruse and Ase can't sleep either? And how Ase doesn't have nearly as many blankets cos she's probably sweating a lot already?

Despite how many cute scenes there are, I'm getting kinda annoyed by how little is actually happening.

Dex-chan lover
Will there be enough snow to cool Komi-Tadano and Naruse and Ase? Tadano standing up protecting his girls (Komi and Katai) sitting.

Users who are viewing this thread