Dex-chan lover
rihito build up for 300 chapters just to lose to a ninja dweeb wtf

Dex-chan lover
I found the match and it's end rather good.
They both had plenty of time to show off. And no really dirty trick was made. (although poison can be considered as a dirty trick for some people, I don't it's like a hidden weapon and he didn't brough it after the match began, he always had it with him)

I'd loved to see the ninja lose but this fight was satisfying.

What is this nonsense? First a ring out, now poison. What next? Adamantium bones? A gun embedded in the arm? Optic blast?

bruh wtf is with this manga, at this point they already have 2 losses they close to losing, you would think they would've found better fighters, but they chose old fighters

Fed-Kun's army
BULLSHIT!!! Ah fuck, I'm beyond MAD. One meme match should've been enough, now I'm not looking forward to the rest of the tournament.

Dex-chan lover
The poison I feel was TOTALLY LEGIT. The guy Trained Hard to get that poison ability, it wasn't a hidden weapon or anything. Not only that, but it was stated that the poison itself was weak, so the Weeb still needed to put in work for it to have the desired effect. So I feel the use of poison was totally legit.

My problem wasn't with the tactic that was used, but with the fact that Rihito was hyped up and his "redemption" after training was supposed to have meaning. If the match really is over and done, it's just NOT SATISFYING AT ALL. There's no catharsis in this loss. We don't get enough of the Weeb to like him as a character more than Rihito or even close to that level. He was introduced in a comical way even. Rihito just keeps losing and that's depressing.

Yes, you can say that his training results are shown in how he battled evenly with one of Purgatory's best. And Yes, he lost by "one move" and all that... but that kinda feels meaningless. It kinda feels like the Author is just trying to go "Hey, look, he's so strong now! He lost, but it was so close, so he got strong." Of course he did... we SAW that he got stronger, but the guy keeps losing after being built up. This is especially true when this is done 2 fights in a row.

I know the story isn't over, but even if he gets an epic moment to shine later... it will feel more like pandering by then than anything.

Eh... I dunno, it just left a bad taste is all.

Aggregator gang
The ending was bs but Falcon is a ninja. Ninjas entire MO is fighting dirty and doing whatever it takes to win, Falcon using misdirection and poison is a part of him not fighting honorably.

Damn, was so sure this fight gonna about how rihito grow and wreck the ninja, guess i cant be so sure about the plot in this manga, briliant, unexpected result!

If the currect fights's conclusion is this bad, that means it's going to better, right? right?

Really fucked but kinda obvious. The last two dubs were Purgatory fighters using Purgatory rules, once our Kengan fighters adapt it might start changing.

But still to hype his training up then bust his shit like that made me sad.

Aggregator gang
2 fight so far, using the same formula. Enemy having upper hand > enemy flashback > kangen side flashback > kangen side having upper hand > plot twist > enemy win.

Lets see if the next fight using the same formula...

Dex-chan lover
RIP, Rihito took too many hits at the start and that cost him the match.

We can't see Falcon's eyes so it could be a draw. It better be or else this whole thing is BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Users who are viewing this thread