Dex-chan lover
Jeez dude just say you don't remember your name, that's a million times better that naming yourself the first words you come up with.

Dex-chan lover
@SilverSeagleLive
Idk, may just be your isekai trope mental conditioning acting up. Sure he isn't exactly "clean", but look where they are. And whose to say that it is his blood on his shirt or not. He also, while seemingly somewhat injured, does seem to be in a situation which isn't life threatening.

Honestly, MC is more suspicious here between the 2 of them by a mile. He gives a shitty af name, and seems releaved the guy didn't question it. He really is being very vague with his answers. And has a next level golem with him. Plus he is completely on edge. Furthermore he admitted comming from the east. You know what is east? Jack shit. Just underdeveloped wasteland.

He may have just as well said he can't remember, admitting to having some kind of amnesia about certain things. We know why MC is like that, but the other guy doesn't. So him opening up to MC is likely out of either desperation (maybe from his wound?), or just because they coincidentally met each other and he is friendly.

@Yarramie
Sorta, but the new name is referenced by the title of this manga, so maybe it isn't a renaming, but a correction.

Dex-chan lover
i mean nightgown doesnt sound bad but he could have at least changed the lame to Lain or something

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for picking this up! The art is great, and the characters are intriguing, all that was left was the world building, and you've come to show it

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter. I enjoy this manga, but I hope they won't do that generic trope shit that other adaptions have shoe horned in

Ah yes, first update in half a year and it's half a chapter.
Thanks for the blue balls.
And real thanks for picking it up. ^_^/

Fed-Kun's army
goltarou -> gorutarou -> gretal
I dont even know what to say....

Dex-chan lover
so the name of goddess of war is gol-tarou? LMFAO

Users who are viewing this thread