Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
one of mc's magic is to take possession of enemy magic, he did it with the stone monkey's stones.
The monkeys's expression were so distraught that he named that magic "NTR"

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 Nope, have you ever heard a Japanese pronouns L or R? So, considering that, boy pronounced SO BAD Goltarou that for him sounded like Gretal or at least that's what he thought he tried to say.

Aggregator gang
what's with the lame naming sense of isekai'd Japanese MC >> happens to sound similar to the name of some legendary important being MC had no clue about but fits it's form perfectly cliche?

Aggregator gang
I thought I encountered enough cringy mc name like dick silver and grass weed. Nightgown lame joined their league.

Dex-chan lover
Either he misheard, or the name "gol tarou" didn't properly translate into the language that he is speaking so it became whatever is closest... I dunno.

In case anyone wonder why he called her Gretal.
Goltarou is probably written as Go-ru-ta-rō which is how Japanese people pronounce it.

Not so far from Gretal, Gu-re-ta-ru and can be heard slightly the same.

Well I'm not sure but this is my best guess as I haven't seen the raw

Contributor
Gol-Tarou
Nightgown Lame
Donald Trump

Can Anyone else think of any bad names?

Group Leader
Hi Hi Translation team here. I haven't read ahead yet but my biggest guess is that the Golem is from the Barbarian Queen named Gretal who named to Golem to be similar to her name.

@ahobaka Keep political hate out of this please.

Thanks for the translation. I was waiting for months in hope that someone picks it up.

Users who are viewing this thread