Dex-chan lover
@Snaggy I consider it a bug that the chapter shows up on the main list when its not available yet. mangadex staff probably disagrees since they haven't changed it yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Snaggy
@magnetsmangadex
It’s not a bug, it’s a feature: for a while there was a deluge of spammers who would make new accounts (or hijack inactive ones) and upload advertisements in place of chapters. The unavailable chapters are the solution: when a user uploads chapters for the first time, the mods have to manually OK the upload to ensure it’s made in good faith.

This usually only takes a short while – I’ve never seen it take more than half a day. That said, it would be nice if there was some kind of indicator of that for the new users. Perhaps a message to the effect of “This chapter was uploaded by a first-time uploader. As such, it is awaiting moderator approval to ensure it isn’t spam. Check back in a few hours!” ?

It's now officially "uploaded" but the chapter still isn't loading xd

I love the character development in this. Both of them are amazing! They have such great healthy relationship and I'm here for it

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Is it me or the artstyle changed slightly?

I love the change in artstyle. It’s so pretty.

Also is it just me or does Claude look hotter somehow?

Group Leader
@zDarkness it's cause this is the user's first time uploading. hope that makes sense. it's not when it's from a group, but each individual users. luckily, the queue was estimated at 8 hours but clearly happened much faster!! hell yeah

Users who are viewing this thread