Double-page supporter
a shame the author is a piece of shit. hoping the artist finds success in other pursuits because shes just so talented... i hope i see her art soon. ill miss this series

Oh well, it was fun reading this manga while it lasted :')

🖕 to the author for screwing things up

Dex-chan lover
A god damn shame. This was such a breath of fresh air in Shonen jump and the author just threw it all away.

Fed-Kun's army
wish we could kinda focus on the fact that some asshole groped a whole child instead of turning this comments sections into what a gamer guys report card would look like and that this manga has been cancelled.
that being said, death to pedophiles (i would like to personally bring one onto the chopping block) and i hope that it all works out in the favor of his victim and shiro usazaki

@Starltyz the writer got arrested for multiple instances of riding his bicycle up to middle schoolers in the streets and molesting them.

Artist probably consulted with the publisher and decided to cancel the manga. Supposedly the artist and the writer had a terrible relationship anyway.

F

Good luck on further endeavors to the artist though, her art was amazing.
Just a shame the author had to fuck everything up, what a POS.

Aggregator gang
@Starltyz Pedo author harassed two young girls and got rightfully arrested. Shueisha and Weekly Shounen Jump got the news and decided to cancel its work without further ado.

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/act-age-manga-canceled-weekly-shonen-jump-arrest/

The manga community is trying to bring awareness about the Artist being jobless after the incident. She is just a young (22-year-old) artist who was doing her first big work and was getting canceled by some idiots who thought she was involved or considered her guilty by association, almost ruining her career.

Group Leader
the series and its artist deserved better, this whole situation breaks my heart. fuck you Tatsuya, what a fucking scumbag.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man this sucks. Act-age is a wonderful manga, well until the author Fucked up. Hope the artist will continue her work.

So yea goodbye Act-Age, you have been a beautiful story. Your creator however is not.

I hope the artist can continue to grow and put this series behind them

But not too far behind or the fucking author will be ready with his trusty 10-speed bad-touch-bike.

Dex-chan lover
@chuchuchoerry

„Death to pedophiles“? You want to kill someone for their thoughts, that they can‘t control? That‘s like wanting to kill a person with depression or anxiety. You are a horrible person.

All Pedophiles ≠ child molesters.
All child molesters ≠ pedophiles.

Aggregator gang
when you though 2020 cant get any worst
every week there bad news

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why Shueisha drop this manga entirely because the author was arrested for child molesting, while Nobuhiro Watsuki doesn't get axed for new Samurai X after proven collecting Hardcandy video.

Welp, I guess money talk after all

Man what a piece of shit author. This manga was something new and had so much potential.

Users who are viewing this thread