A 5000-Year Old Herbivorous Dragon, Stuck with the Title "Dragon of Evil" ~ Oh Dear, This Sacrifice Just Won't Listen ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Terrify…

Aggregator gang
Yeaaaahhhh I think I agree with doradora about getting the SHIT OUT OF THERE!!!!😱😱😱

Wow, they sure changed things around for the manga. In the web novel, the grasshopper is the "darkness" spirit. It jumps from the silver dragon, to the saintess, then to Reivandia, then to Reiko.

Also, plothole: Reiko already physically touched the silver dragon in previous chapters, and nothing happened. And Ariante shouldn't have known about the evil spirit.

Double-page supporter
I think the most evil being in that world isn't demon lord ...😅

Dex-chan lover
in page 8 , the darkness is entering the body of the silver dragon . and the artist didnt draw the scene that shows the darkness left the body of the holy girl .

i think the darkness doesnt need physical contact to switch hosts , it can just fly from 1 host to another . in page 17 , it wants to lure the evil girl close to catch her by surprise .

page 22 : water girl 's water is leaking out . she wets herself , so $exy , lol .

and now the harem of the vegan dragon is completed : the evil , ugly girl reiko , the holy girl , the knight girl .

- for now , we should run .
- where can we run if the whole earth is going to be destroyed by her punch ?

@BetaWolf47 I don't think the spirit starts in the dragon. As the dragon said, it was distracting for the grasshopper to sneak in. I think the spirit entered the dragon later to buff it.

Users who are viewing this thread