A 5000-Year Old Herbivorous Dragon, Stuck with the Title "Dragon of Evil" ~ Oh Dear, This Sacrifice Just Won't Listen ~

This manga is based on a JP novel, which is longer (Just in case anyone is curious). Link to the web version: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9375ea/

Contributor
5/10 overall, not for the story per se but because was another LN promo with a rushed and inconclusive ending.

Only reasons I could stand all the misunderstandings were Reiko and beautiful, funny and cool artstyle

Dex-chan lover
jesus, what a bullshit axing-ending.
But yes, i concur the manga was being very slow and confusing and was branching to side quests galore

Fed-Kun's army
Oh lulz! I just found this one. That little girl has a serious case of chuunibyou! She would get along just fine with the Eminence of Shadow.

I'm sad, this was pretty funny and the art style was nice ;/
I agree story was wack af tho, they should have just focused on the comedy aspects.

Its look like it got axed pretty badly
Too bad i starting like this manga even the story pretty wreck but its still funny as hell

Fed-Kun's army
Japan:
Good comedy with interest premise and characters and great drawing style: Gets axed.
Shitty isekai harem with predictable/no plot, bland characters, subpar art: last forever.

I will never understand Japanese taste. Oh wait, its the tits.

Users who are viewing this thread