A 5000-Year Old Herbivorous Dragon, Stuck with the Title "Dragon of Evil" ~ Oh Dear, This Sacrifice Just Won't Listen ~

Cae

lets just casually gloss over the fact that they mistranslated and assumed the ou-sama was male, then refer to HER as SHE later, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting how the early chapters are pretty crappy, but the latter chapters are better in quality. It's usually the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
It's actually pretty funny. I started off just casually browsing, and it quickly became a page-turner that kept me hooked.

Dex-chan lover
A story about a villain protagonist and her morality pet. It's so stupid and funny that I can't stop reading it.

Maybe at some point in time he ate some bad grass that sent him on a trip. While he thought he was eating green, he was actually rampaging and eating humans and monsters alike.

i beileve the dragon need to power up a little because it's getting boring seeing him leech off of his student success

Cae

it's actually infuriating how weak and useless the protagonist is. he's just along for the ride and is relegated to comedic relief and is offering nothing of value aside from cute meme faces

Fed-Kun's army
On the flip side, I'm starting to get annoyed by how thick-headed the girl is at this point. Perhaps the characters are just getting too singular in enforcing their schtick. They can only repeat the same bit so many times before it gets old, and they're not showing much growth.

I thought It was quite hilarious on the beginning, but It has gotten tiresome. :v
Nothing really changed from those first few chapters, they just keep on repeating the same thing, only changing the side characters and background.. Theres absolutely no development, no growth, for both the characters and the story. :s
This doesn't deserve the 'action' and 'adventure' tags, since theres not much of neither. :|

Users who are viewing this thread