A Capable Maid - Ch. 37

Prince x Marie? I don't really see that happening, Knight x Marie , I see Marie being happy with him

Mangadex pages suck. I'm scrolling down then i'm always brought back to the top. Pages take too long to load too.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh Ariel is so disappointing. I was hoping that these ladies would be a clever and charming characters but author need a shoujo manga-like antagonist to keep the plot rolls on huh.

Isn't kinda weird that rachel and the prince have some resemblance lol

anyways, i think rachel is actually worse than ariel, she's the smart type and knows how to manipulate people while ariel is just a straight up bitch.

marie will still choose to support rachel tho

@MamuraDaiki If you're experiencing this on a phone, I suggest going into settings and turning off the touchscreen swipe sensitivity. I had this problem a lot until I did this. BTW, you can find that setting at the top of the chapter on mobile if you get confused.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
It's okay guys. Ariel is fated to turn into bubbles.

What? That was the wrong Ariel?

Dex-chan lover
Man, was hoping the villainess-looking character would be smarter about this - hopefully her virtue is honesty, even if she's not that clever.

I really want to like this, but every single time the prince/the prince's faction brings up the Cloyan Kingdom, I think to myself how stupid this all is. They specifically said they don't know if she's alive or dead. They specifically said they have no idea what she looks like and that the only portrait of her burned. Are they going up to random people in the Cloyan region and asking "ARE YOU THE PRINCESS? ARE YOU THE PRINCESS?! ARE YOU THE PRINCESS?!?!" For all that they know, the princess died in a ditch in the middle of the woods and her corpse was eaten by the wildlife. They literally would never know unless Marie herself tells them.

End rant. Separately, why is she telling everyone she's a war prisoner? She used it as cover with the prince in order to explain her noble skill set despite her unknown background. Unless I'm misremembering, the prince said he would keep it a secret. Why spill it to this random person you've literally never spoken to in your life? Marie could've easily said commoner right here. Did she "reveal" it because the prince would protect her? Even if true, that makes no sense. And yes, she's revealing it to basically everyone now. There are multiple maids with Ariel. The maids talk.

If there's no good reason for that, then this is just getting double stupid.

Banned
@comeonnow

well since everyone but the prince doesn't realize that she is the one that was going around being secret super hero I have assuming everyone in the prince's employ is exactly that stupid.
I figure they are going around to all the young girls and saying that on threat of sword and of course they all say no, then the spies goes, "Damn. Oh! Look there's another girl!"

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow I briefly got this confused with Beatrice, so when he was like, "need to marry the missing princess" I was HORRIBLY confused and wondering how they could have been such idiots at the beginning if this was the end game.

Ok so like everyone but the Prince knows Marie is saving the kingdom’s butt? Gotcha, all they Know is how to fight 🤦‍♀️ but my poor Marie’s face!!! :’(((((((( That panel was heartbreaking 💔

Users who are viewing this thread