A Capable Maid - Ch. 37

While I do t like Ariel, I believe her statement about War prisoners like Marie being Slaves is correct. No matter how you spin it

Fed-Kun's army
The MC is the surviving royal of her fallen home country you thot. 😡 In unofficial terms she should be holding the rank of queen which mean the MC politically out ranks this raven haired itch by a mile.

Dex-chan lover
Will they both be trash options or will Rachel be a nice girl?

Aggregator gang
The manhwa constantly tells us how good the prince is but executing her family no matter how corrupt they could be just makes it hard to feel that he is virtuous.

there's such a sense of urgency here with "the prince needs to get married!11!! but you just KNOW that the secret is going to be kept for so much longer than ideal. We have a long way to go before the end- this is just the start of an entire arc! And it doesn't seem like it will be an arc that ends in her identity being revealed.

I... I just want things to be resolved, sob. For one, the dramatic irony is killing me. Secondly, the secrets that the readers don't get to know are also killing me. Rael's issues... Honestly I think Rael feels kind of unnecessary. He's just not written into the plot very flatteringly. In summary, I want Marie to be happy!! EDIT: SOON!

Group Leader
I would say Ariel is a bitch if it's normal manhwa but alas, she is high noble and treating war prisoner like shit is what they do daily so eh.

We know it's Marie who going to win anyway so no point in cheering any of these two candidate lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Lunaion : What, the family that squeezed the people dry and treated Morina like trash because of her commoner mother? Was there any reason to leave them alive?
What exactly do you think a 'virtuous' person should do? Tell them to stop it but nothing else? Remember that Cloyan was not under his rule until he took it over.

Dex-chan lover
Marie: "He's a good master to the people under him. Even towards war prisoners."
Me: "Uhh... Say what?"
*Goes back and re-reads the first 3 chapters.*
Me: "Is this a retcon?"

Dex-chan lover
...why do i feel that rachel is going to be an even bigger bitch, just with a victim facade

Group Leader
oh, and also how does Ariel think spitting in the face of a personal maid who can make bloodlusted king be able to sleep is any good idea? One word from Marie and her chance would be sinking to the rock bottom.

I know our Marie is angel like but can't you make villain any more interesting than this? such a shame.

Is she going to be a horrible person too? 😅 It seems to be pointing in that direction...

Thank you for the translation!

What's their plan even if they were to find Princess Morina, feels like they're just assuming she'll willingly marry the prince. Best case scenario for them would be finding her, then forcing marriage and forced other crap to get an heir. Which if so, the Prince is a real dick for even contemplating that, even without considering how he killed her whole family.

So how many chaps until the big reveal??? Cuz the suspense is killing me and I'll probably wait for the chaps to pile up before reading again

The seemingly small effort made to draw these two tributes lol they both have faces of mob characters (tbh), so I dont think either of them will stay long. Hope some kind of twost happens soon, so tired of watching Marie getting steppe don!! SHE'S OUR QUEEN! 😭

Dex-chan lover
its the villaness and the heroine??? The moon and the sun??
also, i can't get over the horses XD
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread