A Capable Maid - Ch. 37

ahh why is she bullying her come on shes just a maid thats secretly princess morina I HOPE LADY RACHEL IS NICER PLEASEE

i betu that she's gonna be the manipulative type. or maybe really stupid. who knows?

Something tells me Rachel is gonna be worse the other girl is probably just upfront about being a bitch lol.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation.

Hey hey. Don't be down Marie, those ladies might be okay baby chambers but you will always be top Waifu.

Aw yis. Let the snooty bitch fights begin.

Can we all agree that being with the prince is not necessarily Mary happiness, I think the other noble is way better for her.

Thank you for the translation!

Noooo don't stop looking for her just yet!! Use your head!! How the heck would a commoner like her be so well versed in those things she is! (Wait, does he know any of her other ability apart from playing the piano and brewing tea?) And also the fact that she is a war prisoner and the fact that they can't find her anywhere else! 😭

Anyway, I hope the Count's daughter isn't a two-faced type of character... (Innocent on the outside) Imagine that and Marie unknowingly root for her while he is obviously interested in her. Gonna be quite a mess. lol

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I just want the secret that Marie is actually Morina to be revealed ;_;

Fed-Kun's army
But even if she says she's Morina, without proof the other nobles could just say the prince was lying to justify marrying his maid.

Users who are viewing this thread