A Capable Maid - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
@Soulwarfare

Wouldn't be surprised if the whole 'fake identity smuggled out of the country' carrot is just a lie, if it ever came out that her reputation was build by a 'lowly slave' it would be a major scandal, the 'smart' thing to do would be to off her once she finishes her job. Ofcourse I expect the maids origin to be revealed before that, more likely than not that she will end up marrying the butcher that offed her friends and family.

Dex-chan lover
the big flowers on the skirt are... interesting. I hope her hair and accessories fill out the look better.

I'm sorry Marie, but that dress ain't it...
Hopefully she realises soon that the blonde one's also a b!tch.

Ahh, I feel kinda sad that Marie's helping this girl but well, she'll learn with time :c

I agree with the comments about the dress looking like a wedding dress unless the culture doesn't dress its brides in white.

Is it just me or would the dress look better without the big flowers on there. If Marie had time I think gold embroidery around the rims of the dress would've look so much better

Dex-chan lover
I love the dress personally.
It's too bad the other candidate isn't nice, I love her character design

Ugh Marie be safe! I don’t trust either of these candidates! Hopefully she’ll quickly realize that! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

I’m also a concerned why her dreams are getting fuzzy!! I hope she figures out why and fixes it! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Just so long as the don't use the Nazi supporter & Nazi spy as the famous person behind her powers this time. 🤦‍♂️🤦

Hint: A famous French designer from the first half to middle of the 20th century.
Coco Chanel.

Users who are viewing this thread