A Capable Maid

The prince and Marie are like....doing this in a round a bout ways.... I am getting bored of reading them trying to get freedom but yet it slips by and then one wouldn't dare admit his feelings yet still think of her. Like come on man, when are we gonna get things even more serious? It is like cat and mouse. There's like always someone interfering. Please don't drag it too long šŸ˜”šŸ™ I only have such little patience when it comes to these types of stories.

Group Leader
So... either sheā€™s gonna get hit on and need a rescue, or he will get confused by a price or forget a wallet or something and need a rescue. One or the other needs to happen.

@Tachikawa

Oh ok, I get it now. Thank you so much!

And what about the mess of the Prince with his father? Why are there to factions, the one loyal to the King and the one loyal to the prince? Wasn't he the heir? Or they have yet to explain that? Because from what I understand he really loved his sister the princes who died, but he has no relationship with the little prince?

I actually prefer Morina with the other guy rather than the crown prince but it's blatantly obvious he's the male lead so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Ah, my favorite manga is back! Thanks to the translators for their amazing work!

And I gotta admit, I'm now shipping Marie and Ran together. Although he can be... rather scary at times, it's clear he care about people and is growing to really love Marie as well. And honestly, she could do worse than him... although I would also like an ending where she gets her freedom after all as well. I just want the best for my girl!

(Although as long as she stays away from the creepy, borderline-rape-vibes black-haired foreign king, I'm happy. Dude wants to freaking "kidnap" her all too often!)

I ship her with the other guy no the crown prince siGH, too bad he's obviously the male lead

I am really enjoying this series so far. The romance isnā€™t too pushy, and has avoided some of the cliche scenes with male leads getting physically aggressive when they feel jealousy. Iā€™m really looking forward to more!

I really like how she can keep the abilities she gains from her dreams, even when she doesnā€™t dream of music she could still play the piano and even when she didnā€™t dream about cooking she could still make good food. I was afraid she would lose her new skills but it doesnā€™t seem like thatā€™s going to happen.

Amazing piece of work ! Totally recommend !!! The artist has done a REALLY good job with the series and to list a few examples, the art is really really beautiful, attention has been paid to every single detail including the expressions that are drawn on point, all the way to how the art has been cleverly manipulated to add powerful effects. I really like the pacing of this series, the romance is not rushed and I'm loving how slowly slowly the story is building up and we are learning more and more about each character. There is soo much depth to the story which is gradually getting deeper and deeper. Our main couple haven't had many chances to develop their relationship yet but oddly enough it doesn't bother me as there is soo much more going on in the story to keep you busy, I promise you! Our FL and ML look really good together and, for many reasons which i say after reading, suit each other. I reallyyy look forward to knowing more and seeing how the story unfolds ! Hands down the best ever korean series I've read from this theme (historical/medieval europe shojou romance) and overall too. I'm very picky with webtoons as i'm a manga person but this one really caught my eye. i can't put it into words but i felt subtle resemblance to manga with the story and art ą² ā—”ą² 

Users who are viewing this thread