A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Log

Dex-chan lover
Is chapter 41 a reupload or something? I swear I've read this chapter here before...

Double-page supporter
when they start replacing the LQ with HQ chapters and you start thinking you're losing your sanity

Contributor
Ah nice for you guys to get higher quality chapter, keep up the good work and thanks for everything mmm...~!

Double-page supporter
I want a burger and comforter made from those cloud beasts. I wonder if you can make veal from their babies...

Just finished reading up to chapter 43.. And my opinion at the moment is that this manga is overrated. I'm not saying It's a bad story, It's just that It has a couple major flaws. :x
Firstly, the most evident problem in my opinion, and also what bothered me the most, is that at some point the story became too convenient for the MC, what made him become arrogant and ultimately lead to the events that happened on the chapters 29 to 32. Events which made me get close to hating the MC for his childish and selfish behaviour. :s
Secondly, I found It to be annoying the way that sometimes the author just keeps adding things to the story without giving the readers enough information for us to diggest what is happening.
It felt like he was pulling things out of his ass and just stuffing those into the story, hoping that It would turn out ok. :u
Anyways, I just frankly hope that the author is done screwing up things, and that he somehow fix the messes he did. Because, despite the things I pointed out, I mostly enjoyed reading this story. :eek:
And my advice to the people that are interested in this manga is that.. They should read It and form their own opinions. :b

Double-page supporter
meh, this series is not the same without the queen, it just feels way too plain after mc told the queen to fuck off

Dex-chan lover
@drfreeman12
My nigga!
I feel like *residentsleeper and dropped it because of this. MC does this and that with no problems at all. Is Chuck Norris with no emotions.
I prefer our noob Yun because of his embarrassment. XD

Double-page supporter
Still unsure about isekai tag lol. Seems it’s more game than isekai.

Dex-chan lover
@Odessakun Agreed, nobody got Truck-kun'd or died otherwise and reincarnated. They're really just playing a Game though a well done one with actual AIs.

man i love this i wish a game like it existed closest i can think of is mabinogi with you being able to have whatever skills you wanted.

Double-page supporter
@theshear Haha yeah, there was an isekai manga I was reading where he was able to freely travel from his world to the other.. so I started overthinking it... maybe it’s not really VR but a mind transfer to another world and this and that...

But I think they’re just really playing with the AI’s lol. This isekai tag has got me effed up lmao. Maybe something like artificial life on a super intellectual scale lol

Dex-chan lover
@Odessakun

The previous chapters already said that they're AIs and the secret purpose of the game is to test the AI's interactions with real people.

Users who are viewing this thread