A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

@YukiSuou maybe it's because her ending up being super lovey dovey with the duke only happens if she struggles so much like she currently is though it is still mean of him even if that were the reason

Dex-chan lover
yes, steal your sister back lil'bro.
also magician, just die. if you were really compassionate, you know that people hate to know of their incoming doom. ignorance is bliss but then that wouldn't be much of a story. instead of a foretold future, having a physical incarnate is interesting. I hope it's just a greater misunderstanding of higher powers and that the doom is just foretelling war because that arc would at least make more sense. it's a type of stress and it's a type of doom. stress for our protagonist BUT I don't know any better

@coffee_bean

How can you understand that mate😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂 well that's possibly true. I hope so.

But I cracked up when I go back to chapter just to make sure it's Korean.

Don't worry the Duke already read many this kind of story! He knows what he should do

Fed-Kun's army
idk if I wanna smack the fortuneteller for not phrasing the whole "welp you gonna die & the whole country is ending" a tiny bit better or If I wanna smack the mc who is just too focused on the prophecy that she doesn't see around her & misunderstands every single damn time

like...is scaring the shit out of people his hobby or something? or is he being thoughtful(?) in his own way? cuz I'm not seeing that lol
and I CAN'T WAIT to see the mc resolving every single misunderstandings and not being scared by every little shit that isn't even true anymore..(plus the ml's personality isn't helping one bit...poor him and his "interesting" efforts in being sincere being washed down the drain).

and the maid thought the mc looks happier & less bored now? LOL is the maid lowkey mocking her for lowkey having fun with being on edge every single day?
(well she said she wanted a thrill in her life so the fortuneteller gave her exactly that if you thought about it)

Btw don't get me wrong tho, I'm really enjoying this manhwa....'cuz its utterly ridiculous that its actually funny 🤣
#ProtecCuteLittleBrother #He'sLikeTheOnlyOneInThisManhwaThatsNormal

Fed-Kun's army
@Aran1 It was attacked by the "power of unending misunderstandings" from this manhwa's universe #PoorLegs

Double-page supporter
Maybe you shouldn't listen to the wannabe-wizard and his ramblings so you don't go to the route he's talking about? I mean, come the fuck on, you stupid bitch!

Fed-Kun's army
I get that we as readers would be skeptical of the magician but she said it at the start. This world she's in now has magic. He's someone who is trusted and probably hasn't had a wrong foretelling. In that world, logic says she needs to be wary. It does eat away at her but anxiety is tough to deal with. And she's someone who's thoughts show on her face so gut reactions/reflexes are true to her character. Not everyone can remain calm in the face of adversity right off the bat

awwww little brother to the rescue!!!
thank you for translating

Users who are viewing this thread