A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
damm.. our MC family is so loving <3 adorable siblings, father who care, good maid, etc
.... but the problem is....
"who will annul the engagement first"? lol, interesting

Hug your brother gdang it 😭
We've got another contender for best isekai fathers! So glad he's a good one, phew!

I just hope they don't drag out her not knowing the condition for the engagement for long.

Aggregator gang
Wow..... Of course, starting off with a misunderstanding. Such is the stereotypical life of a reincarnated lady I suppose haha
Welp, since the Duke isn't going to try to force her to break off the engagement, I can't wait to see what his true feelings are for the transmigrator, just why he thinks being engaged with our MC benefits him, and how those two will interact together!
Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait to see where this will go.

Aku sempet salah paham sama count bolshake, eh ternyata dia malah bapak yg baik. Aku suka karakter female lead nya, keren, santuy, cool.
Plis update lagi pliiisss 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

She finally looked at her siblings
The last chapter had me sad because she left her brother like that 😭

Fed-Kun's army
The art feels weird. It's not bad but it's not quite there yet...it feels like it adds an air of gloominess to the webtoon or something. I can't put my finger on what's bothering me about it but it makes me feel uncomfortable

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 I somewhat feel like it's on purpose, for the MC's gloom and doom (and family heritage) to show. That being said, do you feel the same about the other prettier characters in the previous chapters? (including the boys lol)

Users who are viewing this thread