A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Guys, the thing you gotta remember is that it's not kylus she's afraid the "prophecy/bullshit" is about, she's afraid serenia (or the sword lady, kinda bad with names) is in love with him, potentially murderously.
For those who want a bit of spoilers i've learned about, read on.
She's wrong, in fact sword lady doesn't even see him as potentially a romantic partner, she might look young but she's actually in her 40's and see's kylus almost like a younger brother/ son more than a romantic partner, combined with the fact that she's actually in love with kylus's butler, she's the one who sits valerie down and makes her realize that nothing is going to or ever will happen between them, as for the prince he's not lying about liking valerie.

Isnt this counter productive in her part, she should solidify her position as the Duke's wife so she can protect herself more. Being negative most of the time is like putting herself in danger, whats she is doing is running away instead of making use of her time to make more plans to counter her upcoming tradegy.

You guys are engaged!!! How do you reject someone and continue to get married at the same time?!?!?
And lil sis got her back, good job lil sis!

Aggregator gang
I love her little sister. That kick was the best of this chapter.

Thanks for the update!

What if the prophecy what talking about the crown prince? I kinda hope the crown prince and Serena end up together.

Nooooo-!

Also, Kylus looks like a pious maiden in the last panel he appears in 😂

Edit: Oh yeah, and GO, EDITH!

Well fuck we always gonna be back to square 1....

Gosh Kylus... he already is like a protagonist of a trashy romantic novel HAHAHAHA too late

I seriously hope they aren’t gonna do a “love triangle” route of any sort with the crown prince... doesn’t seem like there’ll be but who knows honestlyyyy

Edith kick. Badass.

LMAO lady Edith, my laptop is gone cause of you, i splashed water on the screen at that moment you jump•••

Seriously, someone just kill that shady mage. He’s been fckin with everyone’s lives.

im glad that at least she acknowledged his feelings instead of just ignoring it like how those airhead fl but don't reject him that fast 😔 but don't hate her either lmao. if i was in her shoes, i would have been scared and try to avoid him at all costs too. i mean, my life is on the line so it's normal 😭

I like how she's not in denial or being dense about it but more on the fact that the prophecy keeps weighing her down.

Users who are viewing this thread