A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

OMG PERSONAL PROGRESS FOR VALERIE..... woop woop whoop

Lmao saintly Kylus really did make me burst out laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Seeing Valerie laughing and smiling omg my heart πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜πŸ˜

Waahhhh. I really love how straightforward Kylus is!! 😭😍😳😳😳

Atta boy!! Go made her trust uuu! And, waaahhh. He's sooo happy he saw hope! 😳😳😳😍

Kylus the saint!

3gznv5.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm so disappointed in Kylus, he's actually chose her for his own benefit and not out of love. What if he had fallen in love with Serenia while trying to just "gain her trust" but she should stay cautious of him? If she had been in love with him she probably have been crushed after hearing all those terrible things, I don't expect you to become an excellent duchess and I knew you wouldn't nag me for marriage after a while. I'd go home after hearing that garbage he's not sure if he'll be a great husband or possibly asking for unreasonable things in the future, not worth it especially with her unsure future prophecy. What if he gets some concubine bent on killing her for pretending to be his loving wife.

the prince looks like the better choice right now, at least he has some interest in her with no hidden intentions.

@R4nd0mus3r well, considering Serenia's background and her lack of normal interactions with other people, this might just be within that 1% lol

Hopefully, these characters can fully gain trusts with each other and open their hearts freely. All of them are obviously guarded their feelings.

Oh god Kylus in this episode is sooo handsomely cute... 😭❀
I wish they all could solve their problem soon
Thanks for the translation

God, Kylus and Serenia are such genuine characters. Valerie’s fear makes sense because we, as readers, know stories are rarely β€œfair”. I look forward to seeing her grow close to them all. :3

Fed-Kun's army
@JWChibi ooh the braincells in this one is just *chefs kiss*! like imagine having a man tell you that he chose you because you seem like the best option to be thrown away later??? since that's practically what could be implied from this. not to mention that valerie already had to go through that other obsessed chick, so who's to say that another one won't pop up. the sheer anger i would have felt if i was in this situation. there's too many variables in this sham and there's no guarantees that valerie may come out safely in the end.

so yeah, team prince. (plus also, he's exactly my type as the black haired beauty😌)

So Kylus just told Valerie that she's a placeholder...? I guess you can appreciate that he's being upfront with how he's pretty much just stringing her along with no real intention to actually marry her. Makes him an honest jerk. Yep, rooting for the prince now.

The old "this is about a friend" tactic, I see, lol
As much as I think Kylus is telling the truth, I feel like we got cut in his explanation and he wanted to say more, we KNOW he's in love, or at least likes Valerie very much beyond what he said here. I think it's just another case of him not having enough times/not being good with words, and I believe he chose Valerie because she has a more calm demeanor and because he likes her.
Thanks for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread