A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

"[The rings are] heavy. I won't be fist-fighting anyway."

Yeah, but I'd love to see you do it lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
lmao looks like someone read "A Rose Devoted to You" and hated how the MC didn't assert herself there 😂

Dex-chan lover
I love this story so much already 😭, tbh I'd want to go back home too her family is adorable

Love that she's standing up for herself and not taking crap from no one.

Part of me wants her to leave the duke in the end so she can live happily with her family

Can somebody please explain to me what is the meaning of bolshake? haha sorry and thanks so much for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Duke: "I'll make her happy" doesn't even show up to greet her

Yeah dukyboi, you thinking that, showering that walking avatar of nihilism and boredom with luxury will solve things.

@ivies even though she may have a lower social standing than the duke, she's still part of a noble family, the Bolshake's, so the maids can't treat her with less than respect.

Is not like our MC never lived in luxury... why would she be happy with luxury life if she never been happy in her own household, where she could get anything money can buy. The duke is stupid. I know the duke is richer than our MC family but is not like she live in poverty either to be happy just because luxury goods. And why would he proposed an engagement thing to our MC if he didn't even try to welcome her and just be busy with serenia girl. That duke doesn't even try to make her happy. He is full of bullshit when talking to other people about making her happy.

Can't wait to witness the time MC will annul the engagement and make the Duke feel miserable 😤 (That is, if the Duke's attitude stays the same until the end.)

The maids have terrible attitude... and the duke didn't even bother to receive her himself. Way to make someone want to annul their engagement with you stupid duke. He better discipline his servants after this.

Dex-chan lover
ahhh I want him to not end up with FL, she deserves better

@Darkmint13 She did, but it's dumb logic. She should have at least talked to her father about it like an adult and said she wasn't in favor of this for the reasons of the other woman and he coulda told her that the Duke already agreed that if she wanted an annulment it'd happen.

So frustrating.

The hell is wrong with that Duke lol. Based on his attitude rn I hope she annuls it hahahah

Also, I hope it won't go down the stereotypical route where serenia's the bad guy/antagonistic towards FL. It would be super funny if she's only a friend to the ML, and she also tries to pair Duke x FL lead together while FL tries to pair serenia x ML at the same time 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
She's dumb as fuck imo to not just bring up annulling the engagement with the Duke.
@TheGodEmperor
Her goal is to make the duke committed an annulment himself since her family is lower rank than the duke's. It's could become a trouble to her family if lower grade family dared to oppose higher family, especially marriage candidate. She is aware of that. But, her father is actually don't give a damn about that. Blame her father to hiding this fact

Users who are viewing this thread