A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
"She has bags under her eyes" yeah so does everyone else and their mother, y'all need some sleep. I love the hugging scene and all of the scenes with everyone crouching and talking, that was cute.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, the recap comedy of errors over the last 24 hours to highlight that he does not want this marriage annulled was hilarious

I don't understand why her father didn't tell her about his agreement with the duke ( that as long as she annuls the engagement on her own, the duke has to comply to it) ?
Since it makes no sense in my eyes not to tell her, because she thinks she can't annul the engagement on her own, only the duke is able to.
While not knowing that she is allowed to bring up the annulment, she will force herself with the engagement, because she doesn't want her family to offend the duke...

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I can hardly wait what she's going to do scream, smack him ask him to hug his guards ? who knows

Man, I don't know what exactly it is about this manhwa that makes it so compelling, but I'm enjoying it more than almost every other one in this genre. Thanks a lot for the translations.

Truth be told, this is so much better than i thought it would be... i LOVE it!!!!! Thank you for the updates

@pikapolonica i think its because he wants the duke to have a chance. Her whole family knows how depressed she is and he may have thought that if she knew she had that power, she’d immediately annul the engagement.

At least i think he knows that if the duke truly were to make her unhappy enough, she’d ask the duke to annul the engagement

Dex-chan lover
What a sweet guy. He needs to take his advisor's advice a bit more seriously though...

Pffft! The knights faces!!! 😂😂😂

The male love interest is such a dork.

Aww it’s cute that he immediately crouched down when she grabbed his hand.

Thank you for the new chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread