A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

Dex-chan lover
I am gonna limiting myself reading few manga in a month. This is the best choice of read

Can I just point out that the
knights are bending at the knee while hugging?!

LMAO

Thank you so much scanlation team for bringing this gem to us!

I love it sooooo much TT !!!! thank you sooo much for the release !!!! cant wait to read more TT Love youu

I can't wait T T
cant I have the whole chapters TT ~that would make me fly~
I really love it

___BTW
I feel like the Korean girl is not in love with the male lead, which is a good thing... hmm i kinda want her with the crown prince~

Awww, I gotta admit, I think our main leads are ADORABLE together! The poor FL is obviously genre blind (she thinks she's living in a thriller-drama when it's more of a comedy!) and our FL may be denser than Bakarina... but damn it, they would be good together if only they could get over these understandings!

Wooooow this story is amazing, seriously, please continue translating it and feeding us like you always do, thank you truthfully!

Story definitely picks up by Ch. 2-3. I was gonna drop at Ch. 1, but I pushed through and I am hooked! New readers should def give this a try!

omg thank god i decided i read this, its so funny lol. not the typical reincarnation story indeed. thank you translation team! i bet this is gonna be one of my favourite manhwas.

omg i love this the ML is just too funny.

all the characters so far are actually nice and just misunderstanding each other which i like better than always making someone seem like a cheater or vying for men

Dex-chan lover
This is going to end when someone can't take it anymore and slaps the two awake right? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread