A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

@goronyanpai Well that's to be expected , in a novel of 300 chapters they will have like 30 images!! Equivalent to a single manga chapter, this the gap in quality

Mate! She is exactly how I would be such a situation. Those punishments kill me 😂😂😂

Love the art and story progression. Just want everyone to be happy haha.

It's funny how the duke criticized those romance novels at first but now used those as preference and love how the miaunderstanding piles up in a cute way🤣🤣🤣

Wow! Awesome job translation team! Looks like we’ve caught up!
Oh man, when he popped his shirt open! I died laughing. I can’t help wondering if he wants the type of relationship he sees in the novels with FL? Or he just thinks that how they should act because they’re engaged?
His glare at the prince seems promising, but I think he’s really too dense to actually know what he wants. And of course FL isn’t going to accept any kind of love overtures when she thinks Jia is the lover.
Poor Jia. Her background was more interesting than I expected.

Jia x Vic ( I mean they already got the same last name and all, why not?) :p
Ofc FL x ML
This is just great, i love it <3
And the knights are stupid AF, my faves XD

I love how he is trying to do things to make her fall in love with him but so far it always end up where he’s the one falling in love with her

;; stop asking why the characters eyes are like that. It's simply the artist's style of art - drawing the eyes droopy-ish. If you don't like the art style and the plot doesn't interest you, drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread