A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

@CongNong nah, he is adorable and a lot more human than any other Prince in other novels/manhwas. I love that he is a man that some times makes mistakes and have this side of him.

if you dont like plots purely focused around misunderstandings i wouldnt read this because jesus fucking christ

just freaking say what you feel about her with her name on it.

oh wait. you dont even know what you feel. you dense, innocent puppy.

sure hope the misunderstanding clears up soon so kylos' efforts can finally cause some real dokodoki dmg to the mc
for now it's quite a painful

Sooooo will everyone stop saying Serenia is his lover now? And why were those women angry with Valarie? She's his fianceé!!

This misunderstanding has been dragged on for way too long 😓 We need a conclusion, each chapter is making my headache grow bigger.

Uhh... Yeah no I've had enough. I'll come back when the misunderstanding is resolved and if we're going by the pace of this manwha, it'll be chapter 60. So I'll come back in a year or something cuz unnecessary misunderstandings piss me off.

This is story is so damn funny. Like the misunderstandings kill me—it is just so easy to see how everything gets misconstrued between the pair.

This is just fucking annoying at this point. It started off funny enough but "comedic misunderstanding" is the most overused plot device going and this one has long been run dry. Also that magician comes across as an absolute dickhead. Actually thinking about it basically all the cast, bar the MC's family, are unlikeable.

all the people so angry about the misunderstanding kinda baffle me because: 1) it makes for a funny story; 2) you do realize this is over the course of a month and Valerie and Kylus haven't interacted that much?? there has been no reason for Valerie to STOP BELIEVING in the misunderstanding, so of course it goes on. It just feels it has been going for so long because we don't have all the chapters at once, so the wait between one chapter and another "drags" it out.
the translators are doing an excellent job and I'm glad they brought this comic to us, it's definitely one of my favorite right now!!

I feel like, even though the shocked and the funny meant expresions are done very well, all other faces dont show anything, if it werent for the fxs the sad face and te happy would hardly look any different.

I thought about it and i reached that the problem was the eyes. The vast mayority of the expressions can be told by the eyes alone but not here, and the lower part of the face is always rigit if its not a funny face.

I could be mistaken, but i really cant tell if they are showing expressions. It felt pretty obvious at chapter 23, as if all other people could see something thats not there
Edit cause i forgot to add, im not throwing hate, i actually like this quite a bit but cant overlook how expresionless everyone feels. I like this and i would like it if it were better, and it can be

Users who are viewing this thread