A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

Dropping this, it’s going nowhere, and the character art is getting on my nerves, they all look anemic. The characters don’t make any sense and there’s no discernible direction at all.

I really liked this at the start and I didn't mind the misunderstandings bc they were fun, but now it's getting tiring... it looks like Valerie is purposefully creating more confusion (her advice to her little... yeah, it makes sense, but I just now this is gonna complicate things further) to the point where the story is becoming more annoying than anything else. It's a pity bc I loved it at the start! But now it's getting dragged on too much.
Hopefully if I leave this and come back when there are more chapters it will be better :\\

its so odd seeing an entire duke be treated like a chilg by the person he is both crushing on and going to mary.
Is Jia lesbiaz? That would be such a refreshing twist but then wth happened in the novel?

Lol it’s very different from what I thought it’d be like but I really like it, the genre is more like a slice of life (i think this is what it would classify as?) and there’s cute moments between the ML and FL. There’s instances where it gets serious but then it’s usually overcome by comedy.

I know people dislike it because it’s “going nowhere” and it’s understandable but I’m sure it’s gonna pick up soon plus I mean you have Kylus as the ML, he’s so cute and the best ML ever

“and so valerie learned magic and burned the asshole magician’s house down”

what, this isn’t what’s gonna happen?

Users who are viewing this thread