A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

sadly its time to drop this 😭😭 ive been forcing myself to read this for a month its too boring

Oh boy the classic “I don’t know how to write actual drama because I’m a loser author so I’m going to just have them misunderstand literally everything and I’m going to do this again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again”
I’m going to blow my brains out fucking dropped

lmao i love this one! At this point I'm as intrigued in the actual mystery plot as much as the romance. Tbh I really like how slowly the romance is progressing. It really gives it time to flesh out while the plot focuses on other things.

I kinda relate to Edith. I am the youngest out of all my siblings. There were times I find myself jealous of my sister. I don't desire nor covet her possessions, but sometimes it just feels like my sister will always be better than me, whether about favorability or attention (im no attention seeker). It was really frustrating, but I have overcome that feeling. So seeing Edith going through the same process as me feels nostalgic. Tho I'm sure Edith can think it through. Hwaiting, Edith!

The eyes tho, why do the artist drew the eyes like that, why the droopy dead fish eye..? The art style in the novel cover is much better in my opinion

Not going to lie. I really didn't enjoy this in the beginning and the slow burn wasn't really to my liking but the more this story progresses and the more character development we see,albeit, slow. The more I like it. Actually really enjoying this right now and the last few chapters have actually really made it better for me. The eyes took me a while to get used to and I hated it but now it honestly just makes this story all the more quirky.

Omg, the way the artist draws droopy eyes is AWFUL! It makes everyone look like they have a medical condition or a genetic defect or something.

It’s an alright read. Outside of the first 10 chapters, the series is extremely slow burn. Expect things to take a long time, meaning FL is very passive and ML lets misunderstandings pile up

OH NOOO DUKE PLEASE DONT JUMP INTO CONCLUSION EASILYYYYY, I HATE MISUNDERSTANDINGS SHEET

It might be better to wait until this is complete to read. The plot is best described as agonizingly slow.

I forgot what the deal is and I'm too lazy to go back, I'm just gonna use context clues and hope they flat out say it in the next chapters

Users who are viewing this thread