A False Confession - Ch. 37

@someunregpunk Actually it makes sense. I also think he want her for her power. Anyways I ship her with the duke aka gloomy not the prince aka blondie
Btw thanks for the updates~^^

Dex-chan lover
The nobility talking about Alvin like he's doomed to be a slave to the church. Ppl suspecting him in the comments, but he seems pretty alright to me.

Also, normal Kant is bishounen Kant.

Ehh I kind of like their relationship, but I don’t trust the prince. Although Cabel is gloomy, all of his actions doesn’t look like they have ulterior motives. Thank you so much for the chapters/translations!!❤️

I think is obvious that she is going to end up with the duke, she doesn't want something complicated, and the duke is a simple and sincere man, the crown prince is the stereotypical smiley-smiley crown prince loved by everyone with annoying secrets because he is the PrInNcEee, but anyway every character seems stereotypical to me after so many manhwas and mangas

God, I said it before but they need to let the girl have both of them!!!

DAMN If Renesha doesn't want Elvin, I volunteer. BUT she better end up with both of them hahhaha.
thanks for the chapter!!!

Seems like the false confession's coming soon
And damn, seems like there is a lot going on the crown prince's plate too. Still I don't ship him with our FL

LOL at their careful search. Just what nefarious business was that deer hiding? 🤣

So Renée (or at least her magic) is now an object of worship so potent, converts offer up their territories? Yeah, so much for a quiet future.

I still think the way this march is portrayed is fairly ridiculous. It just seems so... low-key and amateurish for what is essentially an invasion.

On a side note, shouldn't the head of the church be a pope or an archbishop rather than a cardinal?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm heartbroken Tirack is married. Someone, please recommend me a manga with a doggy-like ML. Just how old is he anyway, Cabel was so small, does he not age ?!

Actually Elvin is okay so far, he seems to have more than what he is letting on but that is to be expected as someone from the royal family. At least I don't think he will harm Renee. All these backstory does explain why she fell for him before she confessed to the wrong person.

Speaking of Renée, is she being worshipped like a deity in that other country now lol?

Gold hair vs black hair.
I'm more comfortable with the black hair.
The gold hair boy feel too complicated.
The gloomy black hair boy seems too, but i feel more at ease with him.

Renesha, kiss your quiet life goodbye. Especially if Vios finds out you're from El Nur, not Abnel. Then your temple will be absolutely overrun with new people.

Thanks for the update! And thanks for Bishounen Kant, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread