A False Confession - Ch. 39

@Suzyyy I found this comment really refreshing. You put exactly what I was thinking into words so perfectly. I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt bad for Cabel. I can't really see Renee and Cabel being a thing until there is some more development of character. Can't wait to see what the author does from now.

Guys it took us 39 chapters to get us to where the synopsis is being taken from, and now i know why ive been feeling like i dont really understand this story at the beginning hahahha silly me, the story has just begun :)

I really really wish that Renee can somehow change the way she thinks tho, kinda get annoying smh when she started to overreact

Ah Cabel seems happy holy sh...it gotta hurt if he knows it was a wrong confession AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and with his personality just saying that "sorry wrong person hahah" is gonna hurt him even further AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I don't think he will kill Renee for it but got damn....in this story Renee might fall in love with Cabel later on but in real life...If its me I might show my unpleasant personality on purpose so we can fade out...oh god this is a lesson of "liquid courage mostly doesn't end well"

AGHHHHHHH! AHHH! We've finally come full circle back to the beginning!
Also, sidenote: I feel like Elvin saw them together there at the end so this is gonna be interesting.🧐

Please Reneesha, FALL FOR CABEL! DON'T LEAVE OUR POOR DARK KNIGHT ALONE! 😭

Renee i’m rooting for you and cabel. I cant have him be brokenhearted. My poor baby won’t be able to take it. 😩😩😩 also, her new look at the end tho. Makeover for the new arc 😍😍😍

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WAS I UNPREPARED FOR THAT SMILE

PLEDGE TO PROTECC BB BOI CABEL <3

Did anybody else notice there's a slight change in the drawing? I can't tell what it is though because the art still looks the same.

Dex-chan lover
Alright!! So the scene started from this chap 39!!!
When she saw his smile I felt like she her switch suddenly change from blondie now to blackie!! Go go go rene,!!! Prove to us that not all blondie always win!!.. Also I feel like the blondie has some ulterior motives of being close to her... Anyways still team cabel here!! Ahoo.! Ahoo! Also rip rene welcome yourself to more messed up and complicated things from now on. Lol

Thank you sooo much for the translations!!!

This is wonderful, thank you for all the effort y'all go to in translating this. I'm really looking forward to how the story will progress from here!

GOSH why're the author suddenly went on hiatus after they gave us those awaited scene 😭😭😭
I've been checking the raw everyday for more than two weeks now but still there's nothing new

Users who are viewing this thread