A False Confession - Ch. 42

Oh that is one big holy fuck ! The holiest fuck of them all. 😂 Can't wait to see how she gets out of this. She seems to have a talent for triggering death flags everywhere she goes. 😅

I'm just gonna say it: Renee's completely at fault here. Don't raise expectations if you don't intend to fulfil them. She should have cleared up the misunderstanding.

I'm dying and only another chapter can save me. I cant wait to see how she gets out of this one. Still dont think she'll tell him the truth when she's close to the cliff.

Aggregator gang
Damn, the white knight is distancing his self, the black knight is extremely angry/jealous/betrayed... You messed up this time girl.

aight guurll lets come out clean and end this mess pleaaaasseeeee!!! but also he is looking scary scary....

GAHHHHH!!! Damn he actually looks very scary there... he must be hurt if he knows the truth 😔 girl this is all on you 🤡

DONT MAKE ME CHOOSE. LETS GO WITH A HAREM ENDING. I’m obsessed with all the MLs, even the married knight that got hurt and the sassy priest. Love is love y’all. Let’s do this. 😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread