A False Confession - Ch. 43

Okay...I liked Cabel at first...but now he scares me.... It seemed like she was almost comfortable with him in the beginning and i could see them ending up together but now he's possessive and shes lying...i dont like this couple at all right now

Ugh Elvin I love you, please forget about this loser and find someone worthy of your love.

To be honest, I think it‘s disgusting to force a girl to confess on the edge of the cliff. Of course here he didn't know how frightened she was so it was not his fault……but this scene unavoidably made me uncomfortable and even outraged. I myself can never fall in love with anyone doing this to me.

They both make me so uncomfortable, aaaa. Cabel is terrible at emotions, and Renesha’s lying to him. Also, I feel like Elvin’s hiding things. HDJDHDJDJ.

she deserved it 😅
being a love blind idiot and dense like a block of iron
gods envoy which served as a linchpin for developing her interest in the paladin general is most likely not a title steming from the paladin general
because the title circulated even before they met and mostly among the nickle knights
i feel like her powers of observation decrease with each chapter
besides no matter how angry he might have looked should she have fallen he would have jumped to save her
so unless he isnt strong enough to save her live even at the sacrifice of his own, she wouldnt have died

My answer: all of the above 😍
Can we have Lili as FL now? We need strong independent FL, not some coward, who gets drunk to confess just to do a shtty job.

I don't agree with Cabel backing her up on a cliff but he had good intentions? I mean he's still really sweet... but Renee either has to fall in love with Cabel and stop lying to him or just tell him the truth. Also Elvin is so sus

yeah bc
cabel is not stupid,
anyone with a pair of eyes can tell renesha doesn't LIKE like cabel, she's even scared of him. it's only bc cabel likes her that he's ready to accept whatever explanation she gives otherwise no one, including cabel, would actually believe her

I mean... He did put her on a cliff... She should've told him about the misunderstanding a long time ago, but her lying this time makes sense.

LMAO TO THE CHOICES BELOW HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHA FAWD THIS CHAPTER SO FUNNY AND THE WAY CABEL IS PLEASED THAT RENEE WOULD BE GOING TO RIDE THE NICKEL KNIGHTS HORSE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but to be honest, men should not be like this okay, forcing a lady to confess the way he likes huhuhu. anyways, it's fictional men and we know cabel loves her. but if this in real life *sweats* NO

Double-page supporter
Oh, I thought Cabel was the only character without a fault, but he just yelled at her at the border of a cliff. Looks like everyone sucks here and now the prince is the less troublesome albeit a bit sussy. Heh, let's see how everything goes with these bunch of fools.

Users who are viewing this thread