A False Confession - Ch. 45 - Season 1 (End)

Dex-chan lover
I really hope we get word on season 2 soon. PLEASE DON'T GO THE WAY OF "This Girl Is A Little Wild" WITH THE INFINITE HIATUS! :(

Tbh, wish we got a better ending to the season, personally. Feels an odd place to end. Not really.. satisfying? I guess? Like... in the middle of things in a poor way :p not even really a cliffhanger just a mehhhh lol

Sure cabel is cute and all. But he's really nerve wrecking! It's not healthy!

Artist probbly confused how to keep up Renesha's repetitive monologue. Lmao. I kid. (Or am I) Thanks for the hard work VHS (is that how u guys nickname urself cuz its fun)!!!

Tho probably not gonna wait for this and just check from time to time. At this point, Im just so tired of renesha being a coward lmao die if you must but stop being a wimp gerl. She's starting to look pathetic tbh. I def just stay for Cabel tho ngl

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for working on this project!
I've always loved seeing the credit notes and the Kant memes were great XD

I hope season 2 announcements are made soon!! I love this one so much T.T
Also!! I hope Renee falls for Cabel soon *^^
Thanks for the translations!

Thank you for scanlating the entire season!

I'm so tired of Renee though. If you don't like him this much, just be honest with him. Stop touring with his feelings, you're a grown ass adult, act like one!

Thank you so much for your hard work!!
Renee is in thin ice here!! She makes Cabel sad and I'll hate her lol

Wow didn't feel like s1 ended bc things are just getting started, imo this is really slow-paced. I only stayed for both of the handsome knights. Hope we get more development from the FL in s2, kinda getting tired of her attitude but hey maybe this is part of the author's plan (or idk). And I can't really forsee anything interesting after the "false confession" aside from Renee's internal battle of liking Cabel.

Anyway, thank you so much for translating until now! We really appreciate your hard work. 💖

Argh the FL still annoys me big time!

You've got a hot handsome wealthy guy with a good character and fighting skills who is head over heels for you and YOU WILL JUST BEAR WITH IT?!!

All her complaints about Cabel are just pissing me off. She only sees that he's scary and that it's a relief to not spend time with him.

Cabel deserves so much better than this. Usually it's the other way around but I hope Renesha gets dumped by Cabel and she regrets it immensely and she needs to grovel to get him back.

It's amazing how hard you've guys worked to catch up to the raws. Bless you, my dudes. The Kant memes were always the cherry on top of every update you served to us. I'm only excited for more Kant in the future.

Haha ppl are annoyed with Renee.

I kinda like her irl, so i like it that she isnt head over heels when a guy noticed her. Ppl say I was cold so i'm aware that ppl like me wouldnt fit to be MC in a romance story. I might be the only who find this refeshing when she was looking out for herself and quite calculating.

She might have a low self esteem but it was realistic bc the other side were a prince and a duke :))) when she just a commoner and she doesnt want dramas. She might be insensitive to the feelings of the guys but it's her feelings and wellbeings the most important. I cant argue with that :))

Tired of female lead being compassionate bc i hardly related to that :) And Cabel isnt ready to be in a relationship any time soon.

@Honeybeaubie While I do agree that Renee's wishy washy attitude is quite tiring, I do think that Cabel also has some development to undergo. He does have a bit of a temper, no? I would not say he isn't a decent person. Definitely not. But part of Renee's image and persistently negative impression of him is also partly his fault. Granted, I'm sure he's been through things for him to be the way he is now. The dude could take a chill pill lol.

I mean, the author played up as a joke his sudden switch to bloody murder at the thought of Renee dancing with anyone else, but honestly, that kind of reaction would be quite worrying for me as well if I were in her place. Although, the way he is so uninhibitedly sweet to her is just a lot for the kokoro too.

However, I just think he can be too intense sometimes. I guess that would be taken as nice if you like him back so much as well. Then again, it just goes back then, to Renee lol. Cabel probably wouldn't come on so strongly if she wasn't lying to him about feeling the same way in the first place. So wtf Renee please get it together.

...seriously? Is Renee talking about how different the worlds Cabel and she live? Then what about the world where the prince lives? Does she think it's the same as hers? Just... What's inside of that head: a meadow? A flower field?

As a lot of people have said here: Cabel deserves something WAY better... Tho probably that will be one stab in the back from the author to us since she's the FL and Cabel is de ML: shoujo manga (manhwa) doesn't allow the FL to end up with the second ML 😒 edit: that being said: he needs a lot of work too (just finished reading the chapter lololol)

Anyway, thanks for reading my ranting about a sh... *cough* oh, hmmmmmmm... an annoying FL.

And thanks to the team for the efforts you put into translating this. Be safe! ☺

Haha Miyono-chan must forget that Renee never expect Elvin to return her feelings. She confessed, expect to be rejected just to get over her feelings for him. Is she selfish? Yes, but there're nothing wrongs with it. I'd say that it was pretty healthy of her to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread