A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind." - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Mashiro and the Family Restaurant

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Mashiro is so smug, but yeah, she can just read the mind of other students during tests.

Dex-chan lover
More important lesson for Kokosaki than studying, I guess.

Cheating on tests with mind-reading is possible, but potentially harder than just doing it yourself. She's not getting the full package of any one person, and it's not like everyone thinks about every single final answer for 2 minutes straight so you can copy it.

Dex-chan lover
Smart people problem is -... they think The stupid people Think too! It's not a curse baby, it's a blessing ;)

Double-page supporter
oh cool, char. development arc huh? kinda curious to see who else joins the gang later on
thanks for that translations!

Aggregator gang
Now that I think about it, it must be hard for Kokosaki to answer a test in a classroom where everyone is thinking hard.

Man, this manga is so cute. I wonder if that "shoujo ai" tag will be more significant in later chapters, but I wouldn't mind at all if that's not the case.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes it worries me of how long Kokosaki neck is... when she was talking with the teacher her composition was quite surreal.
Mashiro is always great tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread