A Girl's Prison in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she's smart enough to do that, it's the obvious way to survive.

So what was Liche's real name if her name is supposed to be based on Beatrice? Either way she ended being my favorite character because she just ticks so many boxes for me. If someone were to define the perfect love interest, Liche's would be pretty close.

Even the author's notes are a single page, I feel bad for the author, would be nice if they published a non-rushed version of the story somewhere else independently.
It's an L for R substitution: (Bea)trice to riche to Liche.

Also, if you use the Be-a-treesh rather than the Be-a-triss pronunciation, then Liche would be pronounced like Leash, which certainly fits the character.

Sidenote: Eri's survival reminds me of the old Voltron dub where they insisted "Sven" "fell into the water" 😁

Though the axe came down and rushed it, I still liked it, and I liked where everybody ended up.

Dex-chan lover
The ending itself is fine. It's just unfortunate there weren't more chapters to show their journey, such as how they got to the castle from the prison.

Btw, didn't Pao have a different partner from ch 3? I wonder how she is

Dex-chan lover
the most rushed thing I've ever read

props to the author for at least trying to cram it all in though

Dex-chan lover
its a nice manga for the most part..
expected the mc to die but oh well

Dex-chan lover
bit of a goofy series and wrapped up as fast as it had started, but I appreciate the words of encouragement from the author.

Aggregator gang
Thank God she didn't die, sad to see this got axed and rushed but atleast they were together at the end. Also no sex scene at the end😢/j I'll actually miss this manga

Double-page supporter
I must admit... This was a pretty bad manga lol. Cheska and Pao are still adorable though.

Users who are viewing this thread