A Lazy Guy Woke Up as a Girl One Morning - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
+250 WUGOM get on my level nerds

Thanks for the quality translations btw

Dex-chan lover
-130 points. All but one of things I landed on involved either sleeping or being lazy and I WUGOM'd at the end. The true Yasuda experience.

Also, best chapter in a while. The ikemen has met the final boss of his lady-killer career.

Dex-chan lover
...so he's up for the challenge. He might reconsider when he finds out just how much effort he'll have to put into taking care of Yasuda. Also, I doubt he can compete with Hayasaka who seems to be always prepared to deal with anything...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
In b4 Ikemen is also a heir to a conglomerate

Fed-Kun's army
Haven't tried out the board game yet.

It looks interesting and all but... I'd have to grab a die and roll it a bunch of times and keep track of where I am and keep my score and... meh. Effort.

Thus proving that the true winning move is not to play, because it's too much of a hassle.

Group Leader
LMAO, This chapter is gold
Well, don't get your hopes up, the only one so far who has managed to get an emotion out of him was hayasaka

Power Uploader
r11.png

I love how this entire chapter criticizes crappy self-insert romance and it's clichés.

Much approve that he's still flat as a board, of course.

Fed-Kun's army
The amount of "Oh!" and "Ah!" and "woo!" I made while reading this chapter was through the roof. I never read such an enjoyable gender Bender as this. Thanks for translating 😊

Poor Yasuda just wants some peace and quiet and yet Player 4 has entered the game. Though, that smile... Yasuda should be careful about playing with forces he doesn't fully understand, though I'm sure he'll learn that soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread