A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion

@Hnhby
I agree with you so much! Not to mention all the fan service!!!! Gahhh I just love this so much so far!!! Huehehhehehehehehehehe
THANKS TO THE TRANSLATORS AND TO FUTURE READERS,

THIS IS GOLD!

Mmmm yes just casually stroking a homie's hair while he's sleeping and thinking about how you dont mind being their possession because we're not gay. i see. I SEE

Dex-chan lover
1*w4DxUy0PMoqeq25UXfyL0g@2x.jpeg

Whenever I read this manga:

Stop making me misunderstand

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
An isekai where the MC doesnt immediately trip over an elf slave, a loli, and a cat girl and make a harem?
Sign me up

Dex-chan lover
Some fujioshi gain more pleasure by finiding bl in series that aren't. By asserting this isn't bl while also making it so blatantly homoerotic, the author has made the ultimate BL. The author is a genius.

If you, as an author, have to assert "it's not gay" before someone reads, then it's totally gay. It's in the same vein as "I'm not trying to be offensive" or "don't take this the wrong way"...

Lizel reminds me of Jesus quite a lot. They both aren't famous, rich, have a lot of land, or noble people, but they're always surrounded by them. (P.S. I'm talking about Lizel after he was Isekai'd.)

Thank you all for leaving comments saying things like "this is totally bl even if the author says it isn't". Now I for sure know that I'm going to be thoroughly enjoying this lol.

Double-page supporter
It's quite gay but in a good sense. There is a true story, it's not just sexual innuendos and sexy torso. It's a classical adventure story but instead of girls, we get boys. (Though, romance take quite a big part)

This is borderline Shounen Ai....not that i mind it, but at least it should be properly tagged.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm so tired of this "were dropping it cause it's licensed" bs.

Users who are viewing this thread