A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - Why is this Person at [Endless Darkness]...!?

Dex-chan lover
AUTHOR! I give it to you: It takes some guts to weasel your way out of that preceding cliffhanger in such an audacious manner! Such a fake out! I'm acctually amused by it. :LOL:

Also nice crown of thorns design. I recently saw some similar designs on beautiful women created by AI on perticular webpages. By chance the source of inspiration?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I've never understood how artists have the ability to draw women like this, but then the FLs are so lacking in comparison. Surely you would want the most attractive female to get more readers right? I just hope this woman joins the harem
What someone like, someone else will not , some will like them with big b00bs, somewill like them flat for exemple
Surely you would want the most attractive female to get more readers right?
you generaly found a variety of body type and personality in harem serie
And now you can understand why the "harem" genre will probably never stop

Dex-chan lover
"What is happening?"

"Next time, 'Shocking Encounter With the King of the Underworld'"

Way to spoil things, author!
It's like with the Yu-gi-oh anime meme, where the title of the next episode spoils the cliffhanger in the current episode lol

Dex-chan lover
I swear this encounter was just a few paragraphs in the WN. How did it get so long in the manga?

Ig next chapter will be all about them running away from her? In fact, the run ing away will probably be a few chapters too. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Would be funny if Yoke fully tempted by the monster and the girls start beating it out of jealousy

Vampires if not some kind of Spirit Queen, I suppose? Seeing that thorn crown and magic?
Those twin mountains though....

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel this could have been like 3 pages and not a full chapter?

Dex-chan lover
lmaoo this chapter is just a flexing how talented the artist is. also imagine you're actually waiting for the physical copy of this and when the chapter came out, it's just this ffs this is basically just a preview with how fucking short it is smh but damn they made it into a chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread