A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

WTF? Wasn't his specialty reading the enemy magic? What the fuck was that guessing? Can someone stop the author from writing drunk and messing up with the consistency? It pissed me off so much because I was enjoying this one. And that lapse in consistency will bug me forever.

His magic should be special... right ? i dont see how its special can someone explain ;-;

Edit: We can only wait and see how special his magic is tho after the last chapter it seemed a little special

For people babbling about "consistency" concerning his specialty, and insulting the author: His magic is indeed is reading the enemy's magic. But that doesn't mean that nobody can do it. It just means that his ability is on a whole other level.

We have two guesses here: 1) Desir is behind the noble. 2) The noble can indeed read simple magic.

Stop whining and just extrapolate. It's easy.

... Except for trash, I guess.

its special because of the difference in ability to analyze is extraordinary in comparison to "way stronger magicians" (tier blah bleh) point is, his magic IS special, just not UNIQUE

@ghaenor You're expecting the average internet denizen to actually "read" something instead of just looking at images and inferring most of the dialogue. That isn't going to happen. They can't even understand that he's basically a level 10 character using level 70 skills.( Had to use game related terms or else they'd never understand)

Dex-chan lover
I just really want to say thank you and appreciate the hard working translators who update this frequently... Happy holidays.

Dex-chan lover
the social status discrimination setting in this series is really something =w=

Dex-chan lover
is it going to be a piper of hamelin demon?
becouse that is alot more then just 1 monster.

FINALLY i can share this song with you all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXjmIOvZplU

A wild time delay release has appeared!
It used "Piss off Everyone"!
Its super effective!

Users who are viewing this thread