A Romantic Comedy That Only I Know - Oneshot

k9c

It's sad, but isn't this what every elderly couple with dementia and/or Alzheimer (which even youngster can get) had to face? Forgetting entirely even your most important person isn't unreal or supernatural.

I'm confused and sad at the same time lol.

I'm not sure if I got it right but here's my interpretation.
So... both the girl and guy didn't know what the other's wish was.
Girl assumed she would die from her illness so she wished that "guy wouldn't forget about her". Guy only knew that girl didn't wish for health so he wished for her health in her stead.
But what followed was an irony: girl got healthy, but she's forgotten all about him, and guy is depressed and contemplating suicide (which is probably the price of his wish?). Regardless, they both had to face the price of their wishes.
Their love is a story of, for lack of better phrasing, selfish selflessness.

So my understanding :

Guy : wish she live
Girl : wish he never forget her

Price : their relationship + they suppose to forget each other, but guy RMB due to girl wish

Jeez her wish turn into a curse, being forgotten by the person you love is very very cruel and tragic

Dex-chan lover
Author could've made it flow a bit better tbh. Got kinda confusing at times (and not in the good way).

Aggregator gang
Uh, I’m confused. I wanted to feel the feels but I’m just too confused to feel anything.

I only realized what the story is all about halfway when she kept changing how she called him......but damn

Users who are viewing this thread