A Romantic Comedy That Only I Know - Oneshot

the moment I saw her on the bed wearing a patients clothes I knew this won't end well so lemme skip this for now and avoid my feels from feeling feels

Supporter
@Diamondmya25 That is what the yellow report button on the manga page is for. The moderators probably don`t read the forums for individual manga chapters.

(And I fully agree with you, I already send a report to change the tags)

Dex-chan lover
But wait... if that was her wish what was her price for it?
Well, doesnt matter... a bit dark to go as far a suicide but still enjoyable.
Sounds like RomCom really lost its identity tho... u can use it for anything nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
It’s good but what is happening. 2 thing could have happened @PsychoTheRabbit he went to a different dimension were they never met, everyone or just her family forget about him

For people confused, Sana's wish was for Souta to remember everything with her. The penalty for Soutas wish was that Sana would forget him. On Sana's phone, in the earlier part, her wish had Soutas name on it. On the last page, Soutas name is blanked out but the rest of her wish says that he will remember her.

The price was the bond, not her memories, so he was supposed to forget her too, but because of her wish he will never forget. Pain.

Users who are viewing this thread