A Royal Princess with Black Hair

Group Leader
@itaarin you do realize you sound like a moron??
either you don't know how to read considering you're missing the point from all those paragraphs or you just genuinely wish to be a block-headed idiot.
either way, your choice. you're entitled to your own opinion, even if it's stupid. but stop bothering people for things they didn't do and at least act your age about it.

Group Leader
@usagin can you read what Kaoru said? solace didn't force DA to drop it. they wanted to drop it themselves. god.

Here they come another BULLY GANG MEMBER ❤
Yes you're all always right!!
You never did wrong!!
And other people who is not in your GANG is idiot, stupid, moron, and can't read words!!
Congratss!!! ❤❤

Even I got mad at Solace translations but you guys are taking it too far. If you want drama, go watch drama channels on Youtube and argue there. What's the meaning of insulting another group if they solved it between themselves?

I quote one of the comments "..... Solace uploaded their translation 3 hours after D&A, in the same page as D&A. It means they know other translations have uploaded it first, ....."
one question for you, Solace, why don't you check first whether it's been uploaded or not? if you check it you will know it was uploaded first. can explain that. for me that is the main problem, thank you for the upload, for solace and DNA

"Aren't solace is being rude? Judging by who is the first uploading this manhwa, can you (solace) just uploading 1 chapter to appreciate your staff work? If the matters turns like this. You'll be that bad. 😪😪"

READ THIS. If you're already done with chapter one. Then, you can ONLY update the chapter one for APRECIATING your staff work. Why you won't to give it up and let them be. Of course you do this for fun. But, if you want to do that, you can release it on YOUR OWN WEBSITE. Cause if something like this happen, people will point their finger to you. I hope something like this won't happen again. Please guys IF you do it for fun. Then, please think about other people's feelings too.

Thanks for your hard work both of you ❤️❤️

I know if my english that worst, but i don't care. I just wanted you (other scans too) do this (just upload chapter who have your team finished)
IF YOU HAVE A MATTERS LIKE THIS

I KNOW if this matters is solved by both of scans. But, i only wanted to tell you guys if soon will any matters like this.

@itaarin I don’t know what personal vendetta you have against us at SS or BUCCI GANG, but since you clearly have it out for us, please just DM one of us and stop harassing people here. This is the series page for The Black Haired Princess, not a place for you to carry out your vendetta under the guise of a white knight for a scans group you clearly don’t care about. Both group leaders have repeatedly said that they have privately resolved the issue and want this topic shelved. Since you have a problem with us, just tell it straight to us and leave this space for the people who enjoy the series.

Minari and Her BULLY GANG! friends came to DNA discord, implicitly forced them to choose collab, bullied some of DNA member, then when they already got what they want (DNA dropped the projects), they only brushed it off by saying they're sorry if it came as aggressively. They also kept on telling their experience when the same thing happened to them, the BULLY GANG! acted like they were chill about it but back then when the same thing happened to them, they were furious as well. But if they're the one that sniped, it's all okay now ? Dudeee~

From what I see , when it's not BULLY GANG!'s problem in the first place, they decided to butt in on someone else discord and bully them. DNA member thought they were trying to help her but noooo, BULLY GANG! only wanted to DNA to give the manga up.

And stop telling us that they didn't know DNA already uploaded because they know about it since they're uploading the manga under the same name as DNA's. If they uploaded a new manga, then of course they didn't know but black haired already existed and they decided to upload it anyway.

Smh, when they got sniped they were all dramatic about it but when they sniped, they acted like they are in the right.

BULLY GANG! BULLY GANG! ❤

*BULLY GANG! = Minar and Her Friends who came to DNA discord.
It doesn't mean all of SS & Bucci members.

Group Leader
@itaarin Add yourself to the bully gang as well. LMFAO reading your stuff is very entertaining so I honestly don’t mind if you keep going XD

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
But we mods do mind, we've received a lot of complaints about this thread now and it's time we stepped in and ask that you stop.
The groups in question has talked it out and have come to an understanding, there's time you all try to move on.

Please and thank you,
Woulez

I hope the prince likes her first. The FL reminds me of Ibelin from miss not so sidekick. She’s better than Ibelin tho lol. Maybe a mix of her and Latte?

Whatever you say mod, i've seen the zip file on

I hope they're happy living in their little scans world since they don't have life in real life anyway ❤

Code:
Mod note: removed link to drama

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Itaarin
When a mod asks you to do something, the correct response is *not* "Whatever you say mod."

Enjoy your 3 day comment ban. I suggest you take this time to figure out how to follow instructions.

Thanks,

Zeph

Users who are viewing this thread