A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night - Ch. 53 - Scumbag's Child

Dex-chan lover
Wow... just... yikes. She may be a scummy gap student but I'm now thinking she's done fairly well coming from that. "Your idiot sister thinks she's gay so we're getting you married and knocked up as soon as possible". Time to cut all ties and for the sisters to get a place together where they can support each other.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... just... yikes. She may be a scummy gap student but I'm now thinking she's done fairly well coming from that. "Your idiot sister thinks she's gay so we're getting you married and knocked up as soon as possible". Time to cut all ties and for the sisters to get a place together where they can support each other.
Literally what I was thinking, people like that deserve to die alone with only regrets keeping them company

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Not surprised.

Thing is, with all the Yuri and Yaoi coming out over the decades, many people in the west thought that Japan was supportive of LGBT rights. Truth is, Gay Marriage has been defeated in the legal system there time and time and time again even if support amongst the younger generations is growing.

And with the birthrate issue, no way it will be changing any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
nice. author go for this route, a marriage interview. want to know to solve this problem in this manga.
Welcome to Japan everybody.

One of the most homophobic 1st world countries in the world.

Beaten only by arabic countries.
Huh? I didn't know that. Why JAV has lesbian genre then? And also declining birth. It's scary for country if they don't have next generation.

Dex-chan lover
nice. author go for this route, a marriage interview. want to know to solve this problem in this manga.

Huh? I didn't know that. Why JAV has lesbian genre then? And also declining birth. It's scary for country if they don't have next generation.
Because Japan doesn't have any moral issues against it. LGBT individuals aren't seen as sinful people who will go to hell. Rather, childish, (Class S relationships) selfish(Don't care about family and society), and/or deviant (Don't stick out).

I mean, this is a country that makes people dye their hair black to fit in. Homosexuality is seen as not fitting in, therefore, is hated. Which is why gay marriage is illegal there.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we've been going in god damn pyramids instead of circles even e_e

Dex-chan lover
None of this is new, but I think it might be the first time I’ve reflected on why Gay Marriage isn’t legal there and will likely remain this way for a long time.

Also, the country is mostly ruled by the Conservative Party, so legislative progressivism isn’t much of a thing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Because it's seen as a fetish for men, same with BL, which is seen as a fetish for women

It's pure objectification of queerness, it exists because there's a market for it, and it's "justified" using non-queer people to buy it

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to Japan everybody.

One of the most homophobic 1st world countries in the world.

Beaten only by arabic countries.
More like in every asia country? idk most asia country people view same sex relationship is shameful and not viewed well if i'm not wrong. At most they treat it just as a play then not a serious one.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf parents. I thought they wanted what’s best for their children but now they’re just bigoted beyond reason, fuck them :aquadrink:
You need to understand that sometimes what they think is the best for their children isn't actually the best for their children. They are completely in the wrong, however, it doesn't mean they don't want the best for their children.

Dex-chan lover
You need to understand that sometimes what they think is the best for their children isn't actually the best for their children. They are completely in the wrong, however, it doesn't mean they don't want the best for their children.
That would parse sometimes, except everything they've said so far looks like they're only in it to secure themselves a retirement and a legacy. I know plenty of helicopter parents, and it's definitely not the good of their children that they're after, rather they're control freaks who see their children as extensions of themselves instead of real individuals.

Dex-chan lover
This scenario doesn’t have the parents thinking about their child’s best, but their own. They’re trying to have her get married with a man so they can get a child because the sister won’t do that. If they had even the slightest consideration they should have asked if she’s interested. It’s just like cynthiacrescent said, they want someone to take over their business and continue it, they don’t care about what’s best for her.

Dex-chan lover
Well, Makino actually came out pretty good when you see her parents... She's doing what most toxic people don't do. Trying to change. Her logic is dubious as fuck but considering the fuck up background, let's give her a A for effort.

Users who are viewing this thread