A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 33 - The Passing of Winter (20)

I first thought that there's something wrong with the crown prince, he's just giving mad weird vibes and right about when I'm about to change my opinion of him, he completely confirmed my first thought. He's a big RED FLAG. Shuli get the heck away from that guy. Plus who would like being confessed to saying "you remind me of my mother" that's just a huge no

Shuli, please help Nora

It's obvious in the following pages that the crown prince framed up Nora for something he did not do and stole his parents away. That's why the duke and duchess are much closer to the prince. Deym why you do that?

Oops I take back what I said. Prince is a two face scary guy. What the hell did he do to Nora and his family. He’s definitely got mommy issues. Even the baroness he married looks like his mom.

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf a religion in a series that is not comprised of greedy ugly bastards??!

Dex-chan lover
@Anish_Agarwal - Indeed, brother - the Ecclesiarchy going off the rails spells doom for any world.

ALL RIGHT, FIRE!
2fb.gif

Bruh so the prince just wants to steal Shuli from Nora and take the last good thing he has away from him? Smh

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh... gotta get away from that Prince! What a disaster waiting to happen.

Dex-chan lover
>You remind me of my deceased mother
Nailed it!

Wait...
But that means...
HE'S A CHAR

bro if the prince gets with shuli Jeremy's childhood friend is going to become his stepdad ISNT THAT GONNA BE RLLY AWKWARD

@Hotgps It sounds like Christmas in their world is an event that, while hosted by the nobility, includes commoners as part of the celebrations be it as taking part in festivities or as labor.
Could be that the church may try to lessen the reputation of the nobles by making Christmas flop and try to blame it on the nobles. "We're spending all of our money in trying to help those in grave need, the wealthy nobles should have been able to make up for our "measly" sum."

Though it's obviously not clear what side of the moral compass they're on. I'm hoping that they are well meaning, since I'm tired of the "corrupt clergymen," troupe too.

Users who are viewing this thread