A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 33 - The Passing of Winter (20)

Yandere alert...
I miss the kids and their banters.. hope that they would appear next ep

knew the prince was creepy for a reason. Yandereeeeee. also pretty manipulative, seeing as how he got Nora's parents on his side (which can probably explain their sprained relationship atm)

@Mimi0
My apologies, again I speedread so I may not have read that particular part
In the first timeline, I believe the knight WAS caught since Nora himself was surprisingly eager to do the case (since I forgot what Shuli did, but clearly she left quite an impression). I'm not sure if you've seen my reply to other people's spoilers but in the first timeline, her death caused a CIVIL WAR (nobility faction vs. church).

I'm honestly just as curious as you if the knight will betray her on the current timeline given that it HAS been mentioned one of the reasons for his motivation is the late marchioness (like, its sooooo unfair for Shuli to be compared when she's just doing her job, her job being left by the late head too. She's suspicious in the knights POV, sure. But the sh*t and number of enemies she has to go through (Church, Johannes's relatives, the CP, her bio family) doesn't warrant this much BS

Dex-chan lover
I still want to like the Prince. He is still a kid and had an...interesting upbringing obviously, he is spoiled and stuff. I don't want to hate him even if he is not perfect, that's actually a strong point of this series. The characters are not black and white, good or bad. They are people with flaws. If anything this made me like the Prince more actually?!

Dex-chan lover
Wait so did the Prince.... Accuse Nora of something that severed his relationship with his parents so now he can never trust them bc both are always so harsh with him/trusted the prince's words over his?

Poor kid. That's so horrible... And he looked so so young in the flash back.

What a waste of a pretty faced character. If only the prince were pure-minded, then his soft looks would not be wasted...
Somehow, the lady he chose as his wife in the flashback also resembles his deceased mother.

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure why everyone wants to defend the prince; the kid is a spoiled brat who clearly thinks he can get whatever he wants. Just cause someone looks pretty doesn't mean they are.

Dex-chan lover
Aww it looks like Nora only acts out because his parents didn't believe him and took the prince side in the past

Dex-chan lover
@skilodracus because unfortunately a lot of people think that kinda attitude is okay. Entitlement is way high in the world now, especially in the USA

Same place I read most of my spoilers
novelupdates. Just search the title of a series, mostly Jp and Korean series + spoilers. The novelupdates link, specifically the ones with spoiler at them are a goldmine. RN, I'm just waiting for spoilers for "Seducing the Villain's father" and "the Stereotypical life of a reincarnated lady"

Users who are viewing this thread