A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 33 - The Passing of Winter (20)

Damn. Noraaaa :(((

And that damn prince, what is his problem with Nora? Hmp

Woah @Hypothon thanks for that spoiler I now know what to expect.

Also I want to know is did the spoiler you read say
why the cardinal was obsessed with Shuli?

@shiirosagi
If I remember it right, guy is just really attracted to Shuli, maybe even go as far as lust. Don't remember it right, just that he's soooo obsessed, but because of his status as a holy man *insert @icarushector and his comment about the Hunchback of Notre Dame* the spoilers basically just tell it straight: "IF I CAN'T HAVE HER, NO ONE CAN. SO OFC I SHOULD JUST DESTROY HER, she's making me sin for cripes sake. I mean, we clearly didn't expect such a thing since his first physical appearance in the manhua has him badmouth her in the shadows for being a competent head of a household

Aggregator gang
It seems all the male leads got some mommy issues 👀 but i do hope there's no romance involved, at least not till the very end. I just want a good mother's journey ://

Well the prince always seemed kinda shady so this does not surprise me.
So that flashback implies the prince is responsible for the bad relationship between my cute little Nora and his family?

@relic626 edited it but its already been spoiled before on who is the ML. So, its up to you to edit your comment too then.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, you are so fucked up, Your Highness. Someone give this prince a stern heatbutting, maybe that will prove super effective to his attitude. ( ᷇࿀ ᷆ )و
But perhaps, they have not updated the systems? Did you try to reboot? It seems there's something terribly wrong with your CP(U)-

Thanks for the translation! (◍ ´꒳` ◍)

The Prince is so disappointing.

Really is in it for his own selfish interests.

It's really really better if Shuli does not get romantically involved in such a fake society.

At this point, it looks terribly difficult to find genuine loving people who won't exploit others for their own greed.

The best bet we have is for her to build strong lasting relationships with the children as they are the only real family she has left worthy to place her trust on.

Users who are viewing this thread