A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 33 - The Passing of Winter (20)

1) It is a religious holiday.
2) So they'd rather give out aid than help people get jobs which could sustain them for longer.

Yeah, yeah, logical.

The prince is... manipulative, but we already knew that something was not quite okay with him. Now we're clear.
Also, poor Nora. Seems like the prince had manipulated his parents and it's probably why the relationship between Nora and his parents worsened. His mom is genuinely worried for him but he can't accept it as he thinks it's not sincered, based on his earlier experience - when the prince can come and shake that conviction, it must not be a huge trust. And his father is quick to jump to conclusions about Nora being a bother and doing something wrong.
Haaaah, this is messed up... No trust between them.

Omg. The prince’s possessiveness is scary. More like an obsession.

@Hypothon
do u have any info about what happened to the knight? The traitor? After it was found what he did? And the cardinal too?

Yes. I am hyped. This chapter made the prince 100% more interesting and I eagerly await his downfall, that magnificent manipulative bastard. I can't wait for the next chapter:D

On a side note, I'm not sure what the church is doing exactly for relief aid, but imo feeding the poor>Christmas party. Though as I said, I have no idea what they mean by relief aid

Oh that little shi+ he's up to no good. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from its tree. Aaaaah....I'm much more curious about Nora!!! >.<

Dex-chan lover
All aboard the suffering train! Next stop? Never!
a52.jpg

I feel so bad for Nora
and the spoiler about Shulli's body really shook me I wasn't prepared for that

Users who are viewing this thread