A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 33 - The Passing of Winter (20)

@MANGA_IS_MINE123
Apologies since as I've said, I've speedread on the spoilers and couldn't fully focus on the specific part of the spoiler you're looking for.
Just that, she was used as an excuse to do the war. Dunno much about CP on 1st life, I mean, the reason he got interested with her on the new timeline is definitely because 1. she looks like his mom (no matter how much he denies this, it still is a factor) 2. His relationship with his father isn't good, that's why he views the duke and duchess as more of his parents (and again, with what he did with Noah doesn't help. AND he knows he can take advantage of any lingering feelings the duke has to the late empress. As for his relationship with the current empress (duke's sister), he puts up a gentle facade. Back to your question, he does indeed want some parental affection (that's why he attempts to isolate Shuli from the kids, and sadly Elias takes the bait since he IS emotionally/mentally the most vulnerable amongst his siblings. What I can add though is after the prince gets caught in the new timeline and ShulixNora is happening or even before that, word is spreading or at least one can tell the NoraxJeremy friendly sword rivals. I mean, CP just tried to destroy our family, not like you can stay friends after that.

Awwwee! Crown prince, no one knows your name but your so adorable and evil that I wanna squish your adorable face!! I expected that he was quite the twisted child from the beginning since we all know Shuli is gonna end up with Nora and that Nora and CP don’t have that great of a relationship. There’s only two way these kinda guys end up in stories like this. But damn is he adorable!! I don’t care about your need for attention and love for stealing but I’m here with open arms!!! 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰

Brahhh, tell me I didn’t go all defensive on the Crown Prince, like b*tch f*ck u idc how lonely and twisted u grew up if u make Nora miserable I’ll hurt u!! *grabs bottle glass and smashes the butt* I’LL END UUUUUUUU!

Hmm the crown prince is a narcissist, tbh im slightly dissapointed... i don't mind if the Prince is a true good guy, this'll be an even battle with Nora but now the prince is actually not a good guy, there's nobody deserved her than Nora.

Im curious at their family story, bring it on!

Fed-Kun's army
The prince is bad news! Realy bad!
As the cardinal, just die you p of shi!

Dex-chan lover
@papperless
... i don't mind if the Prince is a true good guy, this'll be an even battle with Nora but now the prince is actually not a good guy ...

I agree! A fair fight would've been fine...

but it seems like they must've intentionally made him like this so now readers clearly support giving him the boot

So at least her former husband didn't force her to sleep with him it seems. Thats good since she basically was forced ro marry him when she was a child. Anyway Im not worried about the prince since he seems crazy af. He'll probably lose in the end.

The crown prince probs just venting his longing toward his mother by crashing onto other people happy family. Just my thought though

Crown prince... I feel bad for you but you have a serious Oedipus complex. I mean look at the wife he chose in the future, shuli, and his mother

Wow I thought the prince was okay at first, but after seeing that scene with Nora... it seems that I fell for the prince's facade.

Users who are viewing this thread