A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 33 - The Passing of Winter (20)

Soooo did the prince to do something to the Nora and his parents causing Nora to be distant to his parents?

I know I shouldn't trust a soft and kind looking man like the crown prince 😌 such a manipulative bastard.. no wonder Nora hates him

I'm glad we're seeing the slightly crazy evil side of the prince so I feel better writing him off as ML

Dex-chan lover
Seems like there was an incident with a broken bottle. Perhaps Nora broke it and the prince took the blame for it to try and push that kind of innocent impression on Nora’s parents? And Nora noticed and thinks of the prince as being emotionally manipulative. I mean, otherwise, if the prince blamed Nora, whether truthfully or not, I don’t think that would lead to Nora’s parents becoming enamored with him.

Ughhh toxic people everywhere 🤢
The FL needs some sort of a protective mechanism against all this filth.
Too many toxic needs to be cleansed.
I fear for the FL. 😥

Dex-chan lover
No. I knew the prince was shady but he did not do that to nora. He was jealous of nora's loving family and had to take it for himself?!? What the f. And now Shuli? !?!? The prince is starved for love but he's crazy!!
Many thanks

Great, the prince is emotionally fucked up. He just needs some really long therapy sessions and to stay at least 4 meters away from her

Dex-chan lover
According to spoilers of what happened back then with the prince and Nora:

The prince was a frequent visitor to Nora's family; they were the only other people who loved and cared for him (remember the prince never got love and affection from anyone else). One day the prince accidentally broke an object. Fearing he'd lose the love of the duke and duchess if he admitted it, he blamed Nora instead. The duke immediately believed the prince, due to his resemblance to his late mother (the duke was a close friend of the late empress back in those days). So started the growing interpersonal conflict between Nora and his family.
And yes, the prince has an emotionally manipulative streak born from his desperation to be loved by anybody who cares.

Users who are viewing this thread