A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 41 - Christmas (8)

Double-page supporter
Man.. I'm sure the prince will not defend his own friend in court later.

Double-page supporter
O.M.G WHAT?! Dude is the prince trying to get rid of her kids so he can have her? Man if so, he's a lot more psycho than I thought...

Story blurb: "I refuse to suffer any more. I won’t live as I did in the past a second time!"
Actual story: "Tee hee, the crown prince, kyaa~😍"

😑😑😑I'm out.

well she deserve it. what u thing will happen if someone sees u to like that. if other people. rumour will spread. and if some one that dear you, the will wanna protect you. stop creating missunderstanding. second chance wasted that easly

@Persephone0135

I agree with you. Everybody hating on Shuli for trying to see kindiness in the Crown Prince. She has done a lot in this second life. Is it so hard to give her a break? And it doesn't guarantee that she won't make any mistakes in this 2nd life. The Crown Prince is cunning too, but I hope this will make Shuli realize he's up to something.

Yes I do love OP female MCs but I won't mind the ones who have room for character development. I've seen worse heroines and Shuli is certainly not one of them.

Author: I need a conflict. Let's make the mc dumb for only this moment.
This trope is extremely annoying.

Thank you for the chapter! Interesting development at first I thought the prince will force himself to shuli , really looking forward to the chapter!

Jeremy is an idiot. No matter what else, you don't assault royalty.
He doesn't understand the consequences of his actions, and is truly a fool.

You sly prince, at some point your schemes will bite you back in the ass.

Fed-Kun's army
@Binary10011 He is still a kid after all, and that family is known to be difficult to control. It may have been a stupid decision but it shows how much he cares about Shuli.

People calling Shuli dumb for trusting the crown prince is really annoying. She has very limited knowledge about him, unlike us the readers who can see his actions and thoughts. All she really knows about him is that he and Nora don't get along, while he's friends with Jeremy. Like, give her a break?

Users who are viewing this thread