A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 41 - Christmas (8)

@Honeybeaubie
@Persephone0135

We aren't really mad at Shuli, but we're ragging on her because with a past lifetime's worth of experience, she should be smart enough to know that you don't casually get involved with royalty at the highest levels. Especially when she just remembered a past negative incident.

And you don't randomly sneak out of a party with a man without telling anyone where you're going (this is common sense for real life as well). She's naive and probably saw him as a harmless teen with a crush. This is gonna be one expensive wake-up call.

Ugh, greasy priest appeared.
I don't get why suddenly all the main characters became dumb.

@R00DB34R agreed.
From Shuli's perspective, wasn't this whole thing an accident anyway? All she did was go to see an exclusive library - what other chance was she gonna get?
No idea why people blame Shuli for the ladder breaking. It was Jeremy that took it the wrong way.
The idea that the prince planned this whole affair - with the ladder breaking and him falling on Shuli to injure her and Jeremy coming and punching him - it's insane.
Makes more sense the priest did something - maybe he got a premonition or something, judging by his words to Jeremy.
Or, heck, the guards could've come because of the crash - surely since nobody else is here the sound was super loud.

Contributor
It was obviously a trap from the prince, the soldiers timing was too perfect.

Maybe he actually wanted to put Shuli in prison (i don't even want to imagine why...) but Jeremy took the blame here.

I don't think it's the priest, even if he is creepy, he is not a big antagonist...yet.

Dex-chan lover
Oh c'mon!! He probably would have stopped after one or two punches since his mother was hurt!! What assassination :O And where the heck were those knights when the prince was about to fall and hurt himself?? This is bullshit X'D

Fed-Kun's army
but.. but they are friends right ? the prince and Jerremy.

even if the prince is trying to setup Shuli he won't emprison his friend right ? how can he even get Shuli's love if he put his own friend and her son in danger

SPOIL ME!

Oof, Shuli is definitely not going to like that. But what can she do? This is the crown prince, who said he could make anyone like him. Hopefully he -- the crown prince -- gets a nice taste of justice, hopefully in the flavor of being abandoned by his father, losing his title as crown prince, and being forced into prison.

But then again, I highly doubt anything will ever come of this.

Relax shuli

Itsokay

Think

U have live through more stressful life before

U can do this

Itsokay

Its okay

I don't like the Crown Prince and definitely suspicious of his intentions, but I don't think this is a trap by him. If anything, I think the Priest is the one who schemed this. He seems to don't like Shuli and look down on her so much that he wanted to screw her life for good.

Also, seriously guys stop hating Shuli and give her a break. She has done A LOT in this second life, also, even when she has an entire life of experience she's still A HUMAN BEING who did not always have all the information and can make mistakes. Are you guys trying to say that if you ever have a second life that you will never make a mistake in that second life? Yeah, I don't think so.

The queen will involve in this case. I forgot to what extent her involvement but for sure she want to test how capable Shuli is. Someone will remind Shuli to be careful with the 👑 prince. And the male lead will trying to be there for her

OMG WHAT NOO JEREMY!!!! He really cares for her❤️🥺Wtf I feel so bad for shuli, she tried her best in her second chance at a good life and the one time she decides to do something for her self sh*t happens😔also I reallyyy don’t like the crown prince, hes prob secretly a psycho. And I bet that priest was involved with those guards immediately bursting in😤tysm for the update!!

I read some comments saying that this incident is Shuli's fault, but how? Even if she falls for the prince where is the error? The guy was nothing but kind and courteous to her.
And he is a sociopath who specializes in making others like him.

I'm more concerned with the author getting Jeremy to have a romantic interest in Shuli. I hope not.

Users who are viewing this thread